ApexQuick Facts About the Town of Apex:
- Founded/incorporated in 1873
- The town is a suburb of both Raleigh and Research Triangle Park (RTP) and located next to the town of Cary.
- The town is situated southwest of Raleigh with direct highway access to US 1 and HWY540
- Town motto is “The Peak of Good Living” named for being the highest point on the Chatham Railroad
- Apex has a charming historic downtown district with brick-lined streets and historic landmarks.
- Apex is home home to top rated schools
- The town is known for having local events, festivals, concerts and a farmers market
- The town and its neighborhoods offer nature trails, parks and serene lakes which provides opportunities for outdoor activities.
- Apex’s population as of 2023; 69,291 people
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.